musica

domingo, 30 de junho de 2019

Não deixara de desejar o amor. Simplesmente, por alguma razão, parara de procurar"

There’s only one for Alec - 2x15 | A Problem of MemoryAcá voy a publicar fotos y fan arts de parejas que me gustan.  -Perca… #detodo # De Todo # amreading # books # wattpadimageimage Alexander Gilbert is back, and the residents of Mystic Falls aren't g… #teenfiction #Teen Fiction #amreading #books #wattpadMalec + First TimeMalec + First TimeMalec + First TimeMalec + First TimeMalec + First Timemalec | Tumblr recordáisesa  parte la 1 de malec un poco más íntima  Alec Lightwood / Matthew Daddario - This was perfect, that smile after seeing those beautiful eyes ~Alec Lightwood / Matthew Daddariomalec | Tumblr {Magnus and Alec} I knew you had, some feelings for me. I could feel it.. You had came over, to talk about feelings.. I walk around you slowly. “Your heart always races when you’re around the person you like.” I snap my fingers, making your heart beat slightly faster. “You need, to feel their lips on your lips.. Their breath on your neck..” I whisper in your ear. You..harryshmjr: ““loving someone means you never want to let them go ” ” Alec in 2x07tumblr_omgqwi73Qg1r84h6ao1_400.gif (268×150) (Geek Stuff Quizes)tumblr_omgqwi73Qg1r84h6ao2_400.gif (268×150)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

perfeito e maravilhoso